Orthopaedics, Accident surgery
- Arthroplasty of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Total joint revision surgery
- Foot surgery
- Knee surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Hand surgery
- Accident surgery
- Abitur (A-levels) in Munich
- 1982 – 1985 studied music in Stuttgart
- e subsequently studied human medicine at the Technical University of Munich. In 1993 he was awarded a doctorate in medicine for his thesis on the topic of differential diagnosis of paediatric hip pain in MR tomography
- 1997 he qualified as an orthopaedic specialist, after completing his internship at the department of orthopaedics and traumatology at the Red Cross hospital in Munich.
- 1998 employed as a senior doctor at the department of orthopaedics at the Red Cross hospital in Munich until he joined the external physician department of orthopaedics and joint replacement at the Wolfart Clinic in Gräfelfing, together with Dr. Kipping.
- During the course of advanced training he qualified as a medical specialist in orthopaedic and accident surgery with additional certification in sports medicine, physical therapy, chiropractic and skeletal radiology. He attended numerous advanced training courses in the USA and in Switzerland.
- expert capacity for the Social Court of Munich/Landshut (Sozialgericht München, Landshut) and the Bavarian Higher Social Court (Bayerische Landessozialgericht) as well as for the Administrative Court in Munich
- performs around 700 surgical procedures in the field of orthopaedics and traumatology annually. To date, he has implanted approx. 10,000 artificial joints.